Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh so, so close!

I'm getting so itchy! Not literally, but man I so cannot wait until I can say that don't live in an apartment anymore! lol We are oh so close. Here are pictures of the interior so you can see what we did.
I have an extreme aversion for beige, so we went blue.
We tore out the carpet and put in hardwood.
In the kitchen we put in granite counters, a backsplash, and a ceramic tile floor.
It is going to be so awesome to have actual cabinet space!

So that is the update on the interior! YAY! The rest of the house is pretty standard. Is it Friday yet?

12 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I. LOVE. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Seriously love love love it!!! So happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see it all decorated now!!! Friday will be here before you know it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful~ Congrats on the new space! (We live in an apartment, so I can totally sympathize!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks great!! How exciting... :) cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that looks awesome. I can see why you are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so great, I think that blue is such a nice color Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Fully understand the aversion to beige, woohoo to color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so loving the color blue you picked. It's perfect and goes really well with your floors. As always I'm loving the granite counter tops and the backsplash. I'm jealous. I wish I had granite! Great job. I hope you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous!! Looking very luxurious oh and I can't wait to see the decorated kitchen! Congratulations on everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful home! Can't wait to see it all decorated and filled with kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely :) Thanks for sharing :)

    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin