I've been tagged! WOOHOO! My new friend HazyDaisy just tagged me to share 6 random things about myself! She has a great blog with some really beautiful pictures, please check it out! (thanks HazyDaisy for the entertainment while I was waiting for my car to get fixed!!)
Alright Ladies, here is the scoop!
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Six Random things about me:
1. I am a HUGE Dave Matthews fan. Really, HUGE fan! I have been to 11 shows, and I have actually gotten to sit in the second row at my very first concert! Love Dave! (Imagine my arms stretched out wide) "THIS MUCH"!! HEHE ;-)2. I can't stand the word "panties". Ah, I even cringe just typing the word. I have no idea where my hatred for the word came from, but I can't stand it! Eh...
3. I took Scottish Dancing lessons for awhile when I was young, and I absolutely loved it. I was bummed when I had to stop, because it was conflicting with soccer. My mom grew up playing the bagpipes, so I have that always had that in my life. I truly do love all things Scottish, and I would absolutely love the chance to go there some day. (Scotland and Rome are first two on my list)
4. I HATE spiders! Depise them! But I can't kill them! The thought of squishing one-ah-diguisting!! So I do one of three things. 1-Leave it for my insect catcher, Lizzie (below)
She is awesome at it! 2-Try to pretend I don't see it, but I am screaming and running away, and 3-Break out the Windex, toilet cleaner, whatever I can get my hands on. I can't squish it, but I can spray the heck out of it! Terrible, aren't I??! Creepy and disquisting.
5. Being an Architect (Degreed, not licensed yet. Yes, you are sensing some bitterness. But I will spare you all of venting, because that is another blog in the making. Not just a post, a blog! I will spare the world. Interns- you know what I am talking about!!) Okay, back on track.
We have studied several Architects during our time in Architectural school, and my favorite Architect is Marlon Blackwell. He is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and is AMAZING! And I would actually move to Arkansas to work for him. I have had the opportunity to meet him twice (I'm soooo lucky!!!) Once when I was studying at Harvard and then a couple of years later when he was a visiting professor at my graduate school. Above is a pictures of one of his projects that I love. It is a carport plus beekeeper's workshop. Awesome!
6. I have a fetish! Big fetish for handbags! Love them! And especially Coach bags! BE-AUTIFUL!
This love started when I was living in Argentina and I was completely surrounded by leather, steaks, and fashion. Ah, and they are so cheap too, it's awesome! Next trip, I am going with the clothes on my back, suitcases packed in suitcases and I am filling them up with handbags and introducing Chris to the wonderfully tasty steaks!! If you want a bag, let me know, I will put you on the list, I will be bringing back several!!! hehe
Whew- sorry to go on there! So I am tagging a few of my new friends to get to know them a bit better! Looking forward to reading your lists!!
Scrappin' my Bliss
Smell the Coffee Lisa
Melissa Heart and Home
Chalk it Up!
Wish with Me