Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Three New Friends!

Ah, I feel so much better after my long vent from last night! The good thing that came from it, is that I now have the motivation to pick myself back up and study again. I have been away from it for a long time and it is about time that I finish what I started. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read it, I know that it wasn't pretty! lol I went ahead and deleted it though. It didn't show my best side. lol :-)

So here I am with a new recipe that is a lot of fun! But should really only be enjoyed on a bad day, because Ladies, it is not healthy! But man, is it delicious! I call it my "3 Guys Pie."
Ingredients:

2 Pints of Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert Ice Cream (hence the 3 Guys)
1 Premade Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust 9"
1 12oz. box of Waffle Cones
1 7.25oz Container of Magic Shell Chocolate Flavored

Let the ice cream sit out for 15-20 minutes or so. It needs to be soft enough so that you can spread the ice cream around in the pie crust. My ice cream was soft by the time that I got home from the store so it might not take that long.

While that is softening, take all of the cones and break them up into small pieces. As seen below:
Simple pimple to assemble. Spread the ice cream all over the pie. Be careful not to eat ALL portions of the carmel, it is hard to resist. Place the pie back in the freezer for 2-4 hours. You are looking for the ice cream to harden again. After it is frozen, you can do the topping. Take the magic shell and cover the top of the pie. Then sprinkle the cone pieces over the top of the chocolate. Finally top the cones with the left over chocolate shell. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow for the shell to harden.

Cut, serve, and enjoy! Do not get on the scales for the next 5 days!!! But guarentee to brighten any bad day!!! :-) And this is Chris' hand! He couldn't wait another 2 seconds for me to take this picture!

8 comments:

  1. Girl, you're killing me!!! I just went for a nice long walk now I want to ruin it with that pie!!! lolol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yummy, thanks for the recipe, will make this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks AMAZING and so easy!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too,too decadent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly understand your frustration with licensing boards. I've not been through NCARB, but I've been through others and they SUCK A**. I'm sure it felt good to get it out... :)

    I'm glad I was still able to read it in Google Reader - can't believe you deleted it already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yum, that looks far too good if you ask me, be sure to stop by and enter into my blog giveaway if you want doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first Blog that ever made me hungry! Love it!
    Steph from SITS

    www.diviacity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks delicious I will definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin