Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My first Sewing Machine!

I am soo very very excited about my new sewing machine! Isn't she pretty!?! I am certainly a beginner but I'm looking forward to getting into handbags. I absolutely love handbags!
So here is my first project. Far from perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it considering it is the first time I have done this. If any of you have some sewing tips, please please feel free to share them with me, I could definitely use them.
Here's to the first of many handbags! YAY!

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! You have great taste in colors and fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you have chosen! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new machine. Love the bag, those colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few sewing projects on my blog. Super easy ones. I still can't sew a straight line. cute bag though. I'm trying to figure out how to crochet myself a bg nad use the sewing maching to attach pretty liners. We will see.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin