Thursday, June 10, 2010

Strawberries, anyone??

Is there ever a bad time for chocolate covered strawberries?? I certainly can't think of one. The DH travels every week for work, so I thought that I would have a little surprise for him when he gets home tonight. And let me tell you that it is simple pimple.
~Meets~
Now I got this chocolate from Fresh Market, but I would think that you would be able to find it at a Whole Foods or some other fancy store like that. This 6 oz. container can easily cover one pound of strawberries.

The original plan was to do one half milk chocolate with a white chocolate drizzle and the other half vice versa. But I continued to microwave the white chocolate to get all of the lumps out, and it actually dried the container out. So a little tip is to not completely cook the white chocolate. This didn't happen with the milk chocolate, so I think it was just the white chocolate.
I so can't wait to dive into these tonight!! Yum, Yum!!

9 comments:

  1. Um, I was wondering if you would mind if I stopped by tonight for a visit :) Those look so incredibly delicious my mouth is watering here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look sooooooo delish!!!!! I love strawberries...and when they are covered in chocolate...YUM!!!

    LOVE the new blog look chickie!!! Been missing "seeing" ya around. Must be enjoying being newlyweds! *wink wink* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so good! I love strawberries so will have to be looking for some of that chocolate too - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!! Hey how did you get the background to overlap your sidebars like that? Can you send me your html code so I can see what's different from mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was as if I could reach through my computer screen and just sample one! MMMMMM!!! I love love strawberry season and think I just might have to make some this weekend as a little pre-summer treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look incredible. I don't think I could stop at just one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because they're fruit they are going to be good for us, right? They look irrestible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks sooo delicious, wish I could reach in and grab one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin