Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lots to do!

Given the fact that I'm still learning how to use my new and cool toy, my sewing machine, I have several projects planned for our little one. Now, I do have one thing that is not on my side any more. And that would be time.

I am 35 weeks today, and this little girl is going to be making her appearance sooner rather than later. The doc said that she is measuring big and I might not make it until the due date. So we'll see!

So as you can see, there is lots of fabric here! I have very big dreams!
Oh geeish, I just realized that the pile of fabric has grown since this picture was taken...lol I better get to work!

I will say that it is nice to have a helper!
I have two things finished, and I will be posting them soon!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin