Monday, May 17, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

It's official! What a wonderful day and a wonderful week. We just got back into town last night from Hawaii, and we had an amazing time! Wow! But I will say, it was 18 hours of traveling yesterday and with the time change- oof, still very very tired. We came home though to our marriage license, and that was really nice to get that. It's in stone now!!! lol

Thank you all for your wonderful words of kindness, it really touched me. You guys are the best.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day. We haven't gotten back the "official" pictures, these are from the family and friends that were there sharing the say with us.
My Dad and I
The announcement...
First kiss.
It's official! He's all mine ladies, sorry! lol
And the cake, man, it was tasty! Thanks Ellen!
I don't know whether to caption that as my rockstar face, or my frightening face. lol I let you guys decide! lol

It was such a beautiful day! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. sengihnampakgigi

7 comments:

  1. Congrats again sweetie, you look lovely and glad the wedding went so perfectly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! You look so beautiful. I have to say I'm a bit jealous. I love the cake you picked out as well. You lucky couple.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats glad you had a great time. Love the cake. I think you should call it your rock star face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mary!!! You look gorgeous and happy.
    Love your beautiful gown. Your wedding cake is awesome. I've never seen one so stunning and unique!

    Blessings to you two. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the wedding! The photos are beautiful!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Congrats to both of you!I am so happy to find your blog! I am now a 'follower' and can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Melanie

    ~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin